Sunday, 7 December 2008

ASBO cat attacks computer

He may look cute, but he's a 15 week old bundle of destructive energy; mum's taken refuge on a surface he can't reach to get some peace, he completely destroyed my Sunday Times this morning when I was making coffee and he can't bear me using the keyboard without walking over it himself, meaning I'm typing this one handed trying to hold him away from the computer with the other. He's all paws and claws, and if he can't get either his mum or me to play, then reducing a heavy woollen rug to a crumpled play zone is high on his agenda. There's nothing else for it. It's either Ritalin or an ASBO for him.

7 comments:

Blue Eyes said...

Sounds like he needs to be contained in a small empty room!

Have you tried a water mist spray as a "deterrent"?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mac the Knife said...

In short, a perfectly normal kitten. Floreat Raedmog!

Nick Drew said...

check his right eye, R

Raedwald said...

Yep, a delightful handful!

His eye's fine Nick - both wide open and symetrical except when I'm pointing a flash at him

Peter Ward said...

I think you should have got 2 kittens. Then they play together rather than destroying the house(boat). It worked for us!

JuliaM said...

...or they might join forces and prove twice the handful! That certainly was the case for me ;)