Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Turkey doesn't vote for Christmas shock

As one of the four key responsible ministers at the time of the Iraq invasion, Jack Straw, along with Blair, Hoon and Irvine is a cert to take his place in the dock at the International Tribunal if and when criminal charges are brought against the criminal cabal.

So it can hardly be a surprise to anyone that Straw has vetoed the release of cabinet minutes ordered by the Information Tribunal on the grounds that they might incriminate him cause damage to confidence in cabinet government.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have stretched my imagination to breaking point and perhaps beyond.

And I still cannot see how my confidence in this government could be less than it has been for many years.

I would like to offer a carefully reasoned deconstruction of Straw's character and intellect - but I can't be arsed - he's just a twat.

And a lying twat too.

Newmania said...

I have begun to wonder R if it possible to conduct any sensible foreign policy any more though. I was quite prepared to support the government line.
To me this war by rolling referendum is a menace to the country.

Bill Quango MP said...

I love the way that release of the documents follows traditional 1984 doublespeak.

"is not in the public interest"

"For your convenience this hospital is closed"

"To be better able to assist your enquiry we have replaced the human operator with a series of keypad menus"

"For the benefit of the village the school parade has been cancelled"