Sunday, 5 April 2009

Homophobe MP tops Troughers League

The MP who thinks gayers are "disgusting, loathsome, nauseating, wicked and vile" tops the Troughers League together with her husband with a joint swill-take of half a million a year from the public purse. Iris Robinson has apparently furnished her Belfast home with all the taste of a schizophrenic Chameleon addicted to kitsch on public funds. Iris and Peter also employ more relatives than Conway and have more public jobs than Mandelson. The NOTW has the story.

Well, Iris, I've got five words for your behaviour -
disgusting, loathsome, nauseating, wicked and vile. I've got a few more as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For being 60 and 59, Peter and Iris look pretty damned good.

I suppose I might look that good in my senescence if I could get 600k a year for doing nothing.

Newmania said...

Nice turn of phrase there .I I may have been lucky my my experience of the gayers has been uniformly good ...