- Support fully the disclosure of all the reward elements listed at the level of detail proposed
- Would support extent of reporting at Chief and first-tier officer levels, and would encourage government to widen this to include any permanent or contract staff earning over £100,000 at 2009 / 2010 value (i.e. fully identified and full details given)
- Support fully anonymous banding of other staff earning over £50k in £5k bands subject to above (i.e. anonymous reporting from £50k to £100k)
- Would include a full disclosure of expenses in the higher band disclosure
- Would encourage an extension of the requirement to all quangos and NDPBs.
Monday, 22 June 2009
Reminder - last day to respond to fat cat pay regulations
The DCLG consultation on the disclosure of fat cat pay details closes today - so if you haven't, please email a response. Blogged about previously HERE. You may consider the following;