Monday, 30 November 2009

I herewith renounce EU citizenship

Anthony Coughlan writing in the Brussels Journal reveals how the Federasts are planning to make a Constitution out of the Lisbon Treaty. From tomorrow, he points out
... members of the European Parliament, who up to now have been “representatives of the peoples of the States brought together in the Community” (Art.189 TEC), become “representatives of the Union’s citizens” (Art.14 TEU).
OK, let's make this clear. I'm a British subject. I'm not an EU citizen. I hereby renounce, disown, repudiate, spurn, decline and abdicate any unwanted and unasked for status as an EU citizen. I declare I will fight the EU and its institutions and spurious antidemocratic bodies in every way I can; I will block, obstruct, sabotage, disobey and wilfully subvert any exercise of jurisdiction that unelected traitors in Brussels try to impose on me. I'm not one of your citizen slaves, comrades; I'm a free-born Briton.

From tomorrow I'm your enemy.

7 comments:

talwin said...

Fine and, no doubt, heartfelt words in your penultimate para Raedwald. But I fear they will have about as much effect as one of those lefty London boroughs which during the cold war declared itself a nuclear-free zone.

Costello said...

Well said.

TheBigYin said...

Me too Raedwald, I'm not complying with this EU citizen bullshit...and nor is Captain Ranty I suspect, don't know why.

Fausty said...

While you're about it, join the Albion Alliance pressure group and get your MP to sign up.

Rob said...

I was thinking the very same thing, today.

If we don't accept EU citizenship, but our previous British citizenship becomes a thing of the past due to Brown's treachery, doesn't that make us stateless? And isn't that against international law?

I admit that I'm grasping at straws here, but is there anything we can do to fight this?

Weekend Yachtsman said...

I'm with R.

Budgie said...

Running away from your liberators is a crime for which you will be shot.