Wednesday, 6 October 2010

10:10 Splatterspoofs

H/T EUReferendum


As fast as the 10:10 muppets are trying to take down the Muslim splatterspoofs, more are appearing. Excellent!


There are few things that delight me as much as luvvies expending all their creative juices making a beautifully lit, superbly recorded, expertly framed film with huge attention to correct props and costumes, edited with style and precision, with expensive special and post-production effects only to have some chap in Slough crouched over a cheap Apple mac in his underpants subvert every nanosecond and get half a million hits. Excellent!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm totally lost here??

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm totally lost here??

Raedwald said...

Uhm, try the EU Referendum link

Anonymous said...

OK, thanks for that, and sorry about the double post above.

I actually have nothing to say about that movie (the original) - nothing comes close to expressing how I feel about anyone who could possibly think it a good idea. I think though, I'm going trade my 2 litre little 4x4 in for a Landcruiser or similar, as long as it's V8 and BIG!

Love the "Religion of Peace" version though!