- Bankers doing very well out of the government
- Patronising joyless health control freakery from the NHS
- MPs and MEPs with their snouts deep in the tax trough
- Big corporations doing very nicely out of government
- Robust civil service recruitment
- Taxes and prices up, earnings down. Again.
- Tight central State control of local functions
- Gross malfeasance at the highest levels of government
- Foreign military adventurism
- The political class doing very nicely out of the taxpayer
But did anyone really think they would do? Cameron's inept inaction, his inability to manage change and above all his loyalty to the established power structures of Europe and the Mandarinate means he is brewing up a storm of anger across Britain which unless earthed will unleash fury before long.
And this lot better enjoy themselves whilst they can