Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Oh dear what a shame - Olympic tickets all gone

Lawks a mercy! Oh my ears and whiskers. It seems the UK's complete allocation of Olympics tickets has ended, and no more are available. And there was me all agog to see the women's 400m weightlifting and the high-board cycling hurdles. I was actually looking forward to having my can of Pepsi confiscated and my Nike T-Shirt  duct-taped by the ODA's boot boys at the gate, quite happy to be held in a side road for hours in the August heat as the Zil Lane is kept free for some chiselling crook of an IOC official to sweep through, more than satisfied that all the 'Ind Coope' and 'Courage' gable walls in London would be replaced with Heineken ads. Still, there are compensations. The estimated 10,000 Lithuanian tarts setting up shop in East London for the event are keeping rents high and no doubt East Londoners are enjoying the benefits of the acclimatisation period and discount training events. 

6 comments:

Barnacle Bill said...

On top of which the IOC threaten to "tax" us because London's air isn't up to their perfumed standards!

bLair must have been laughing the other side of his face when we got the Olympics!

Anonymous said...

Tis all bread and circuses for the plebeians.
Wonder how many 'working men and women' and children will witness the 100m for men in the stadium at £2.5k (whatever) per seat??

F*** the Olympics the committee and f*** the idiots who won it for London, especially Bliar!

What a waste of our tax revenues.

Demetrius said...

I did like today's Triple Bill, but have only one tiny issue. I suspect that 10,000 is an under estimate. As for all the others from other places you would need an extra stadium to seat them all.

Anonymous said...

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my
apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a thirty
foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple
ipad is now broken and she has 83 views.
I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!



Also visit my web-site :: Gucci Scarpe

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.

Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to surf to my weblog ... Cheap NFL Jerseys

Anonymous said...

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for bulky

my blog post - Abercrombie & Fitch