Friday, 21 November 2014

Congratulations, Mr Reckless

There's really nothing more to be said except well done to all at UKIP, and congratulations to Mr Reckless. The new political world seems to be panning out:-

Party Members / supporters
Labour Party The public sector (excluding HM Armed Forces), ordained persons and persons in religious orders
Conservative Party Big corporates, global business, the seriously rich, International white trash, senior civil servants and military who don't support Labour
Liberal Democrat Party People who want to legalise marriage with animals, Vegans
United Kingdom Independence Party Everyone else, ordinary people


Anonymous said...

I work in the public sector. I support UKIP and travelled to Rochester 4 times to help Mark Reckless win yesterday.

Please don't tar us all with the "supports Labour" tag.

Timothy Davis U.S. of frakken A said...

Radders. I need some help here. I Bing'ed "International white trash"

Not a whole lot of help. Could you expound on this? I want to see if I qualify.


Raedwald said...

Timothy - think 'Sir' Mark Thatcher and the like - you need to be Old Etonian with an IQ of 60 or under and spending money earned by someone else generally in places other than the UK; there's a nest of 'em in South Africa

Anon - Forgive me, it's intended as a mild dog at the failure of the big 3, not a criticism of those working in the public sector. Well done and thankyou for a fantastic result!

Anonymous said...

Anon - I think the issue is that Labour, via Unite's shackles, will only concern itself with throwing taxpayers money at the public sector.

I as a private sector taxpayer will be seen as a cash cow and little else.

G. Tingey said...

The count suggests a lot of Labour voters voted tory to keep UKIP out, or something?
Either way it's a wonderful upset ...

Isn't Rochester & Strood a "bellweather" seat?
Almost always voting for whomsoever is the largest party, if not the guvmint?

F***W*T TW****R said...

Richard North over at EU Referendum blog will not know where to put himself. Warms the cockles of my heart.

Timothy Davis U.S. of frakken A said...

Double Rats. Since I only have the money I earn I don't qualify.

The questions are, how long will UKIP hold this seat, will it do any good, and what does this mean for the future?

mikebravo said...

Looks like the tories are dead ducks. Peter Hitchens will be very pleased I think.
Now that the plebs realise that voting UKIP means you can get UKIP the tories may well shrivel to the size of the old Liberal party. Definitely the same sort of members.

Anonymous said...

And the excuses just keep on flowing. @Greg - that excuse was trotted out earlier on R4 and it did make me laugh. Then there was Thornberry? Yeah? Liebore was doomed long before that particular trougher piped up.

Coney Island

Anonymous said...

CI - re: Emily Thornberry

I'm quite judicious in my use of the more fruity swear words, but ET and Harriet Harman are both utterly contemptible patronising cunts.

James Higham said...

Once again, can add nothing to this but concur.

Cascadian said...

I think the table could be simplified:


All others=parasites, tax-spenders

As with all simplifications there is massive overlap, but when Ukip cut into each leading parties vote by 10-15% it cannot be denied that there is massive discontent with liblabcon.

I was just happy to see camoron kicked up his fat useless arse.

Ian Hills said...

A good "bugger the old gang" result. UKIP's lack of a manifesto was no hindrance at all.

Anonymous said...

I just wonder how many voted for him without being aware he'd jumped ship?

After all, in 2010 he polled 23,604.
In 2014 he polled 16,867.
Not really a swing to ukip, more of a sideswipe at labour.
I see the conservative vote returning in 2015, along with the labour vote returning also. Giving conservative the seat with ukip second.