Of course it's a problem as to how to monitor the children of Sunni Muslim families for signs of murderous, seditious and criminal intent without traumatising them, but schools also need to ensure that the message gets through to Sunni Muslim children that there's no place for Sharia in the UK, nothing trumps western values and the other key points as set out clearly by the Prime Minister as a basic requirement for all non-Islamist Muslims in Britain.
But rather than tackle the problem after it has happened, we need to stop Wahabbist / Salafist Sunni Muslim radicalisation altogether. This means banning Saudi money entirely from funding Islamist activity in the UK, banning all Saudi imams and preachers of hate and sending home those already here, and above all dismantling the Saudi sponsored terror networks and Islamist cells that are the radical Sunni mosques.
The Prime Minister has set out quite clearly the seven evil tenets that NO Muslim child in Britain should believe - and it's the job of teachers to monitor Muslim children for signs of any belief at all in any of these perverted beliefs. As Cameron said, if you believe these things you're an Islamist - and an enemy of Britain:-
- The West is bad - In contrast to immigrants who want to be part of the Western life, a society at the apex of two thousand years of social and economic development, enemies of the nation hate our culture and seek only to exploit and undermine it
- Democracy is wrong - Extremists believe that our democratic framework is mistaken and that only the Quran and its interpreters, the imams, should dictate law and policy; Islamist dog Anjem Choudary recently harangued British Moslems against voting in the 2015 elections as 'UnIslamic'
- Women are inferior to men - This gross stupidity lies at the heart of Islamism. They use it to justify forced marriage, child sex abuse, domestic violence, unequal opportunity in the workplace and to silence the voices of a half of our people. Morons.
- Homosexuality is evil - Many Christians legitimately believe homosexuality to be disordered and unnatural behaviour, yet tolerate those who choose this life. Islamists go far beyond this; If you think throwing gay men off high buildings is justified, as ISIS are doing, you're an Islamist.
- Islamic doctrine trumps British law - There is no place for the Quran, or Sharia, in British life. We have a set of laws that is both comprehensive and complete in themself and governs fairly the conduct of all our lives. British law is not trumped by any other.
- The Caliphate trumps the British realm - Those who foolishly imagine it is legitimate to support an insurrectionist sect against the British realm are already guilty of Sedition; to act on this belief makes it treasonous.
- Violence is justified - To believe that violence is justified in achieving one or more of the false tenets above is the mark of an enemy of my country.
Deobandi Sunni Muslim fanatics - those that repudiate cognisance of Sufi doctines - are especially liable to hold the seven evil tenets above and require special scrutiny.