Cookie Notice

However, this blog is a US service and this site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

Wednesday, 20 July 2016

A tenner to get Blair in the dock

I'm holding on posting while events in Turkey continue to pan out. That even Con Coughlin (writing no doubt on behalf of MoD sources) can question Turkey's continued membership of NATO demonstrates that the obvious will eventually penetrate even the mental armour of the MoD mandarin mind. 

Meanwhile, with the price of a pint of Peroni and a glass of Prosecco in central London now £17, why not donate £10 to help get Blair in the dock? Legal action by fathers of Matthew Bacon and Tom Keys, killed in Iraq II.


DeeDee99 said...

With a majority of Turks supporting Erdogan and wanting an Islamic Republic, it's obvious that Turkey is no friend of Europe's.

But then they do say "hug your friends close and your enemies closer."

£10 donated to help prosecute Blair. Moving soon and making myself unemployed in the process so can't afford any more until I have another job.

Cuffleyburgers said...

Thanks Radders for the link 25quid duly donated, I'd really like to see that fucker in dock.

Poisonedchalice said...

Feck!! I'm in!! This could prove better than the £3 I spent joining the Labour party!

Coney Island

rapscallion said...

£25.00 donated, and worth every blasted penny! Hell!, I'd give my right arm to see that scumbag in jail.

meltemian said...


Anonymous said...

I'll gladly donate though it should be said piano wire is still the cheaper option. A chilled pint of Peroni is £3.85 in the Silent Woman, Wareham - I live in the sticks where English is the still the main language and 99 per cent speak it. The other 1 per cent speak the West Saxon dialect, which is rising as some home schooler's teach it to their young now.

Waes Hael.


Anonymous said...

the Silent Woman

Now, that's the nectar sent down by the Gods.

Anonymous said...

£10 well spent.

"This is to confirm your pledge of £10, made at July 20, 2016, 8:01 p.m. to

Anonymous said...

There almost there .hows about a reminder raiders