Now I don't pay much more attention to the predictions of astrologers than to anyone else's predictions, but amongst the more 'serious' astrologers there appears to be a consensus that funny things will be happening to the planets in 2010.
Anyway, distilling down a few forecasts (links at the end for anyone who can be arsed), they reckon 2010 will bring;
- Global depression equivalent to the Great Depression
- A worldwide revolt / revolution led by young people during a Summer of Discontent
- War or crisis involving the US, Iran and Israel in March / April
- Lots of floods and severe weather events
- More revolution; 1966 all over again, but more violent
"My vision of one of the possible outcomes of the ‘clash of the Titans’ is this: Our freedoms are gradually and perniciously being eroded away at the moment and, with Pluto having just moved into Capricorn in January 2008, governmental control may well become more extreme. Uranus, particularly when it moves into Aries in 2010, will no longer be able to tolerate its freedoms being curtailed and will revolt in a possibly very sudden and violent way."So there you are. Uranus will revolt. Must have been the kebab. Let's see how accurate they were next January (if I'm still around).