10 Things the election won't change
1. Outrageous and bare-faced robbery of public funds by senior public sector bosses will continue unchallenged; no manager paid from tax funds should earn more than £150k or 12x the pay of the lowest paid tier in their organisation.
2. An electoral system as corrupt as third world nations, with an electoral quotient for constituencies way beyond the widest +/-5% mark, let alone the +/-3% mark that advanced first world democracies attain.
3. An electoral system corrupted with (according to Michael Pinto-Duschinsky) 3m on the voting register who shouldn't be and 3m missing from the register who should be
4. Lowest ever level of party political membership; fewer than one in a hundred voters are now members of a political party
5. Deserted by the public, parties will now steal tax money to pay for themselves. This will include UKIP as willing participants; with 15% of the vote share, they are set to gain £12m a year in tax funds under current proposals
6. Fake charities - those getting more than 40% of their funds from tax, lottery or EU funds - will continue to thrive as corrupt adjuncts to the centralising State
7. The global corporates - the biggest fans of the EU as a body that by expensive over-regulation restricts, distorts and blocks competition in favour the biggest firms - will turn profits from mass consumers into covert political action to support the EU Federation
8. The loathed metropolitan political class will continue to rule the UK whoever wins the election; the politicos, journos, BBC and all their dags will break out the champagne whatever happens. As long as voter turnout is above 35%, they'll live.
9. All parties will smother any moves towards Direct Democracy, Localism and Tax Devolution as soon as the election is over, just as in 2010 they broke every promise made in the campaign to tackle the Rotten Parliament crisis. Don't expect any power of recall either.
10. Bloody Blair will rack up more millions by prostituting his jaded reputation to assorted tyrants, dictators and Arabian misanthropes whilst continuing to evade justice; Chilcot will never be published.
And the loathsome and despicable child abuser and paedophile Greville Janner will continue to escape justice before the grave as yet another DPP declines to prosecute one of their own.