- A single, unelected, Federation President, with full powers
- A standing Federation army
- Full Federation tax and fiscal control over the 27 satrap states
- Federation alone to determine foreign policy
- Funding block on all anti-EU parties, but generous funding for Federations own 'tame' parties
- EU immigration policy compulsory for all members
- Euro made compulsory - robbing nation states of the last vestige of independence
Whether Europe's people will acquiesce in their own disenfranchisement and the destruction of their nation-states is another matter. But the UK will now never regret making the decision to leave.